Little Nutty MOUNTING CALLING MIPS (XS-S)
- The top of the helmet is made of high-quality ABS plastic.
- Integrated MIPS protection system, which redirects energy to the helmet during angular/lateral impact, reducing the force of the impact and potential negative effects on the brain.
- Spin-dial retention system allows for easy adjustment of the helmet based on head size.
- Patented quick-release magnetic buckle allows for easy unfastening of the helmet with a single click.
- 10 air-permeable ventilation openings.
- Reflective accents (logo marks) on both sides of the helmet.
- Additionally, there is a removable visor for sun or rain protection.
- Universal helmet certified for cycling, rollerblading, scooters, and skateboarding.
- Recommended for children aged 3-5+ years (measurement of the child’s head is necessary when selecting the size).
- Size: 48-52cm (XS-S).
- Helmet weight: 430g.
- Designed in the USA. What is the additional MIPS protection? It is a low-friction inner layer of the helmet that allows the head to “move” according to the angle of impact. This significantly reduces the force of the impact and potential negative effects on the brain.